Welcome to the Holy Name of Mary Website. Holy Name of Mary is a Catholic Elementary School in the Diocese of Rockville Centre. We serve students from the age of 3 (Nursery Program) through grade 8. Our goal is to create a faith filled learning environment where students are able to excel academically. Enjoy perusing our class pages and our pictures. If you would like to come in and tour our school, call 516-825-4009 and the school secretary will make arrangements for you. All are welcome!
Registration is now open for:
Nursery & Pre-K and Kindergarten – Grade 7
Registration information has been sent home to current families and will be available during our open houses for perspective families. Registration information is also available on our website. If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Bagwandeen at 825-4009.
Please click on the Admissions Tab to find out information on how to register your child at Holy Name of Mary School!
Your child will benefit from our Advantages
- Academic Competitions
- After School Clubs and Athletic Programs
- After School Care/Nursery through grade 8
- Automated Library
- Advanced Math Program
- Band Program/Honor Band
- Before School Care/Nursery through grade 8
- Certified, Dedicated Faculty
- Community Outreach
- Computer Laboratories
- Encouraged to think and speak of God
- Field Day
- Full Day Kindergarten, Pre-K and Nursery
- Monthly Mass Participation
- National Junior Honor Society
- NYS Common Core Curriculum
- Oratorical Contest
- Poetry Contest
- Scholastic Excellence
- Science Laboratory
- SmartBoard Technology
- Social Studies Fair
- Spanish in grades 5 - 8
- Spelling Bee
- STEM Fair
- Student Choir/Hand Bell Choir
- Tomorrow’s Hope Scholarships
78 Years of Service to our Community
Click here to order the DVD performance of the Little Mermaid Jr.
THE PONTIFICAL MISSION SOCIETIES
MISSION OFFICE OF THE DIOCESE
has announced that the
Holy Name of Mary School
are their #1 Fundraising Participants.
School Board Vacancy Announcement
There are currently (8) Open School Board Positions.
Each School Board Member is required to chair one committee of the school board.
The vacant committee chairs are:
- 1. Building and Capital Improvement Committee
- 2. Legislative Action Committee
- 3. Public Relations and Marketing
- 4. Alumni Committee
- 5. Development Committee (Fund Raising)
- 6. Enrichment Committee
For more information click on the blue school board tab.